Gerber knows a good knife needs to be reliable. When they designed the Order they enlisted the help of US disaster relief teams. The result is a compact folder that tucks out of the way when you don’t need it but is ready for anything when you do.
- 420HC blade is easy to sharpen and holds an edge well.
- Blade is treated with a black ceramic coating which helps reduce wear and corrosion.
- Textured rubber over-moulded glass-reinforced nylon handle provides a secure grip.
- Time tested lock back design provides an extra measure of safety.
- Pocket clip is set up for right handed tip-down carry.
- Lanyard hold gives you carry options.
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||420 HC stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||11.4cm|
|Knife length (open)||19.3cm|
|Blade locking system||Yes|