Cleavers: not typically known for precision, but the FlatIrons pocket-sized cleaver blade excels at detail work and everyday tasks. One of the strongest locks available, the frame lock, keeps the blade securely in place when in use. The textured, contoured handle is comfortable and streamlined in your pocket.
- 7Cr17MoV blade is easy to sharpen and holds an edge well.
- Cleaver blade style maintains a full spine thickness all the way to the tip, adding strength to the blade.
- Finger choil lets you choke up on the blade when doing detail work.
- Stainless steel frame lock design effectively gives a folding knife full tang rigidity.
- Integrated overtravel support prevents the frame lock from being used incorrectly.
- Textured aluminium handle scale is strong and comfortable in the hand.
- Pocket clip is set up for right handed tip-up carry.
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||7Cr17MoV stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||22cm|
|Knife length (open)||12.4cm|
|Blade locking system||Yes|