The Subterra Rolling Carry On is the clown car of luggage: tiny outside, yet an inexplicably huge amount of stuff fits inside. This rolling bag's secret sauce is the internal compression panel that uses a clever ratchet system to squeeze in extra clothing. It's waaay more effective than sitting on an overstuffed suitcase and crossing your fingers it will zip.
- Made of durable and water-resistant 800-denier nylon with a polycarbonate back panel and exoskeleton frame that stands up to bumps, scuffs and rough handling.
- Oversized wheels and telescoping handles provide great manoeuvrability for the mad dash from duty-free to the gate.
- Grab handles on all sides for easy lifting in and out of overhead bins or baggage carousels.
- Divided main compartment lets you separate clean from dirty, wet from dry or work from play.
- Internal compression panel lets you squish in even more stuff while preventing wrinkles.
- Zippered top pocket keeps your keys, wallet, phone and boarding passes easy to access.
- Built-in card slot makes your bag easy to to ID.
- Piggyback strap attachment loop lets you hook on an additional briefcase or backpack.
|Main fabric||800-denier nylon|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.