Forget luggage carousels, or worse yet, going to the lost baggage counter – go carry-on instead. The Subterra has a large main compartment for your clothes, a smaller one for shoes, organizer pockets for your wallet and passport, and a removable sleeve that holds your laptop, tablet, electronics and chargers. Plus, you can carry it as a backpack, a shoulder bag or on the handles of your rolling luggage.
- Tuck-away backpack straps and a detachable shoulder strap give you 2 options for carrying.
- Grab handles on all sides for easy lifting in and out of overhead bins or baggage carousels.
- Large main compartment has a mesh divider to keep your clothing organized.
- Separate bottom compartment lets you quarantine shoes or dirty laundry.
- Removable sleeve has dedicated compartments for a laptop and tablet, plus an organizer panel for electronics and small items. Cord routing loops let you charge devices on the go.
- Zippered top pocket keeps your keys, wallet and tickets easy to access.
- Rear pass-through panel lets your bag ride on the handles of your rolling luggage. A secret compartment behind the pass-through hides your passport and extra cash.
|Main fabric||800-denier nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.