A chic tote with a secret identity. At the airport or market, when you want to go hands-free, pull out the tuck-away backpack straps to turn it into a backpack. Chunky hardware and sleek straps add style, while a stretchy neoprene pocket and a padded laptop sleeve keep all your essentials safely contained. Compression straps help you cinch in the load so it fits in even the tinest space under the seat in front of you.
- Webbing shoulder straps for tote-style carry and padded shoulder straps let you carry it like a backpack.
- Shoulder straps stow away in zippered compartment.
- Zippered top for quick access to contents.
- External compression straps let you cinch or expand main compartment.
- Front zippered pocket for quick-access items.
- Hidden zippered pocket on the side lets you stash secret stuff.
- Neoprene internal organization pockets stretch and add some cushion.
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|