Stay protected when the weather doesn't cooperate. Windproof panels on the upper body and shoulders protect you from gusts. A DWR finish on the entire jacket sheds light rain and mist. Stretchy fabric throughout forearms let you move freely, and vent holes around the chest and back let hot air escape to keep you from overheating. The whole package stuffs into the chest pocket to fit easily in your pocket or running pack.
- Nylon ripstop panels on chest, shoulders and upper arm are windproof and water-resistant to keep you dry and comfortable in inclement weather.
- Lightweight nylon woven fabric on lower body wicks moisture from your body.
- Nylon and elastane on lower sleeve has 4-way stretch for unrestricted movement.
- Hood with visor is adjustable so you maintain your field of vision.
- 360 degree venting release hot air to keep you cool when you increase intensity.
- Elastic cuffs and drawcorded hood and hem seal out cold drafts.
- Stuffs into zippered chest pocket for convenient storage.
- Reflective details keep you visible on low-light runs.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 zippered chest|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.