Smartwool Merino Sport Ultra Light Jacket - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Not quite jacket weather, but not t-shirt weather either? This Ultra Light Jacket is a stellar shoulder-season piece for in-between weather. A warm, but not too warm, merino lining and a lightweight nylon shell come in handy for spring showers and crisp winds. Layer it on for cool early starts – the minimal design makes it easy to pack into its chest pocket when the sun starts doing its thing.
- Nylon shell is treated with DWR (durable water repellency) to shed light spring showers.
- Body-mapped panels of light and quick-drying Sport 150 material balance insulation and breathability.
- Merino and polyester blend wicks moisture away from your body and dries quickly; the fine-gauge merino wool is gentle and itch-free.
- Merino wool’s natural odour resistance lets you extend the gap between laundry days.
- Packs into chest pocket for easy storage and transport.
- Regular fit.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 external chest|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.