Oboz Mendenhall Low Shoes - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Channeling classic skate shoes, the Mendenhall have a fine retro style, but are supportive like hiking boots. Burly nubuck and canvas construction wear well, while allowing your feet to breath. Equipped with a grippy sole for ample traction on patios and cobblestones all over the world.
- Rugged nubuck leather and canvas uppers.
- Roomy toebox gives your toes the freedom they need.
- O FIT™ triple-density removable insoles allow your foot to relax into a neutral position for all-day comfort.
- Mountain town midsole uses compression molded EVA designed for everyday comfort.
- Rigid nylon shank keeps your foot supported on all types of terrain.
- Mountain town outsole provides excellent traction.
|Weight||786g (9 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.