Race Face Indy Shorts - Men's
- Available prices $134.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Knee-length shorts with 4-way stretch to complement any riding style. Side mesh and back panels help cool you off without compromising protection. A raised back panel keeps you covered while you're low over the bars.
- 4-way stretch fabric is made of nylon, polyester and spandex. Anti-pilling and abrasion resistant.
- Zippered front fly with dual snap closure.
- Waistband adjustment system with Race Face branded grab tabs.
- Raised back panel for coverage in the riding position. Has a zip stash pocket.
- Laser perforated venting.
- Silicone gripper print on waistband prevents slippage.
- Seamless crotch gusset.
- Double reinforced seams throughout.
- Branded zipper pulls are easy to use with gloves on.
- Inner lower leg opening features a slip panel that's designed to glide over pads.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|