The lightweight Indy gloves feature fade-free graphics and a contoured single-piece palm and finger to give you durable grip for your next ride.
- Back of hand is made of ultra-lightweight stretch mesh.
- Sublimated graphics.
- Single piece perforated Amara palm.
- Silicone gripper print on fingers.
- Sew-free bonded cuff opening.
- Contoured finger patterning with reinforced finger caps.
- Conductivity thread on thumbs for smart phones.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.