Thunderstorms and rogue waves are no match for these rain boots. Born on the wet and wild margins of the North Pacific, Xtratuf's rugged boots have long been favourites of commercial fishers, kayakers and other people who spend a lot of time in and on the water. A solid rubber exterior keeps puddles and rivers on the outside, where they belong. The low cut and durable pull tabs make these ankle-height rain boots easy to pull on when you've hit snooze too many times. Grippy chevron treads help you keep your balance on slippery sidewalks and boat decks.
- Low-profile cuff and sturdy pull tabs make for easy on and off.
- Moisture-wicking liner keeps your feet dry and cool in warm weather.
- Antimocrobial treatment guards against odour.
- Time-tested chevron tread pattern provides grip on slippery surfaces.
- Non-marking sole.
- For every pair purchased, Salmon Sisters donates a can of wild Alaskan salmon to the Alaska Food Bank.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Height measured from the footbed to the top cuff.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.