Smooth-riding running shoes that are soft enough for high-mileage training, yet firm enough for moderate stability. Gel-like midsoles tailor their cushioning to your specific weight, gait and running environment using BioMoGo DNA, which stays flexible under low impact and stiffens under high impact to provide support.
- Microfibre uppers include 3D Fit Print overlays to form integral foot support structures.
- Engineered mesh and linings provide moisture management.
- Internal support saddles offer a precise, secure fit.
- Full-length sockliners provide durable cushioning layers.
- DNA LOFT and BioMoGo foam disperse impact and provide better rebound and durability than conventional EVA.
- GuideRails motion-control system creates a smoother transition and limits joint impact.
- Segmented full-length Crash Pads cushion and stabilize each step for smooth transitions.
- HPR Plus outsoles offer long-wearing durability.
- Deep multidirectional V-grooves promote toe-off transitions for longer, increased flexibility.
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.