Cork. Corduroy. Comfort. These boots have a waterproof leather upper and cork footbeds that help fight stinky feet. The leather is from a facility rated Silver or Gold by a third-party environmental audit through the Leather Working Group that certifies tanneries based on energy use, waste product and water treatment.
- Waterproof leather upper.
- Corduroy liner with pigskin tongue and heel liner.
- Cork footbed for odour and moisture management.
- Compression moulded, triple-density Swellular foam midsole provides comfort and arch support.
- High-density rubber sole offers traction and durability in both wet and dry conditions.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Product sustainability||Leather Working Group leather|