This versatile belay/rappel device has an assisted braking design for secure catches and smooth rope feeding. The Bulletproof biner has a steel insert that lasts longer than aluminum. It offers good braking performance, yet you can pay out rope fast to keep up with the leader by holding the device open with your thumb.
- Belay device is robust stainless steel construction.
- Configuration allows belaying a leader or bringing up 2 seconds.
- Small eyelet takes a biner to release the unit when bringing up a partner.
- Biner has steel insert to prevent premature wear from rope friction.
- Spring bar holds carabiner in place when belaying to prevent cross loading.
The maximum diameter or the range of rope diameter that is compatible with the device.
Belay off anchor
Use an autoblock device with a locking carabiner to belay off the anchor or to bring up two seconds on independent lines.