Unstrapped from a roof rack, tossed in a cargo hold, and splashed onto the floor of a canoe – just another day for this rugged expedition dry bag. The rectangular shape is stable, stackable and makes it easy to find small items. The upper flap unzips to reveal a wide roll-top closure that can be sealed to keep water out, or strapped out of the way for use as a conventional duffle. Multiple lash points let you secure the Scully to any surface. Members asked for a bigger size, and 150L should give you room to carry just about anything.
- Coated nylon fabric is super rugged and PVC-free.
- Top flap zipper has oversized pull loops to accommodate gloved hands or chilled fingers.
- Inside top flap has a zippered mesh pocket for quick-access items.
- Snaps hold the wide roll-top closure strips in place to ensure easy rolling and an effective seal.
- Purge valve allows air evacuation to make the bag as small as possible.
- Carrying options include top, side and end handles or comfortable, stow-away shoulder straps.
- All materials are PVC-free except for the purge valve, which is hard PVC. Hard PVC contains fewer eco-hazardous plasticizers than soft PVC, and is fully recyclable.
- Note: these dry bags do not provide submersible waterproof protection or impact protection. For electronics, we recommend hard cases with gasket seals.
|Closure||Roll-top and lid|
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Not IPX rated|