A rugged, dunk-proof bag for touring paddlers or anyone who needs to keep their gear dry. The handles function as anchor points so the Slogg can be lashed securely onto canoes, SUPs and rafts. Padded hipbelt and shoulder straps help make uphill portages more bearable. The 70L capacity is enough for minimalist expeditions or luxurious weekends with lots of extras.
- Fabric is 840-denier, high-tenacity nylon, coated on both sides with PVC-free polyurethane.
- All seams are radio-frequency welded to seal out water.
- Stiffened roll closures are highly water-resistant though not fully waterproof.
- Removable padded hipbelt lets you carry larger loads.
- Shoulder straps are breathable and quick-drying perforated foam.
|Material||840-denier PU-coated nylon|
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|