Blisters can ruin your hike or backpacking trip. These socks have an integrated, zoned liner that wicks moisture away from your foot to prevent hot spots and blisters. The outer sock's durable nylon and merino blend regulates temperature so your feet stay warm in the cold and cool in the heat.
- Outer sock is made of nylon, merino wool and spandex.
- Moisture-wicking zoned liner is 100% Olefin for moisture movement and blister prevention.
- INgenius NXT technology moves moisture away from your foot to keep them dry on the trail.
- Mesh panel at the instep increases breathability.
- Seamless toe closure keeps your feet hotspot-free.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
|Heel and forefoot|
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.
|Additional feature(s)||Seamless toe|