Blisters can ruin your hike or backpacking trip. These socks have a knit-in liner that wicks moisture away from your foot to prevent hot spots and blisters. Durable outer sock regulates temperature so your feet stay warm in the cold and cool in the heat.
- Outer sock is a nylon and merino blend for comfort and durability.
- Moisture-wicking zoned liner is 100% Olefin for moisture movement and blister prevention.
- INgenius technology moves moisture away from your foot to keep them dry on the trail.
- Mesh panel at the instep increases breathability.
- Seamless toe closure keeps your feet hotspot free.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
|Heel and forefoot|
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.
|Additional feature(s)||Seamless toe|