Houdini Outright Houdi - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $188.98 $188.98
- Original price $269.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Light and breathable for cool hikes, alpine ascents or just cruising the sidewalk. The Outright Houdi has a smooth faced fabric and is thin enough to fit under outer layers for a layer of warmth when you set out in the cold. A deep collar and slim-fitting hood keep your head and neck warm, and zippered pockets give you a place to stuff your hands when your fingers get chilled.
- Polartec® Power Stretch Pro® Light microfibre fleece has 4-way stretch for unrestricted movement.
- Smooth nylon face resists-abrasion for added durability.
- High collar with zipper garage doesn't chafe your chin.
- Drawcords in hood and hem seal out drafts.
- Shaped cuffs cover more of your hand for extra warmth.
- Secure zippered side pockets and internal stash pockets give you plenty of carrying options.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Technology||Polartec Power Stretch|
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.