Keep a light shell close at hand when exploring in questionable weather. The versatile Daybreak Jacket combines weather-resistant protection with low weight to have you covered while hiking or adventuring. Stretchy Prime Ripstop™ fabric provides unrestricted range of motion, and is durable to withstand the abuse of the trail. Wondering about this jacket's sustainability? It uses a fluorocarbon-free DWR finish, and is completely recyclable, so you can feel good about your contribution to the planet while you explore it.
- Durable Prime Ripstop™ material is wind- and water-resistant for light weather protection.
- Fabric is 177gsm polyester with 38% recycled fibres.
- Light mechanical stretch moves with you in a wide range of activities.
- Adjustable bottom hem seal out drafts.
- Stuffs into one of the 2 zippered front pockets.
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR finish sheds light rain.
- Fully recyclable.
|Weight||368g (True Black Small)|
|Face fabric||Polyester ripstop|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.