On Running Pants - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Stay warm and dry on your runs, no matter the weather. Stretch fabric and articulation let you move freely. Venting on the front of the knees allows hot air escape to keep you from overheating and windproof panels on the thighs protect you from gusts. The ankle zips let you strip these off when its go-time and slide them back on once you're done, without having to remove your running shoes.
- Polyester and elastane has 4-way stretch.
- Soft, brushed inner.
- DWR finish sheds light rain.
- Windproof, water-resistant nylon ripstop panels on upper legs.
- Elastic waistband with drawcord.
- Mesh knee vents release excess heat to keep you cool.
- Ankle zips to fit them over your shoes.
- Reflective detailing.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.