Named for an iconic mountain biking zone in the rainforests of Washington state, this comfortable, streamlined pack carries everything you need for lunch rides and quick weekend rips on your local trails. Its stable design keeps everything in place on your lower back, eliminating bounce and sag and keeping your upper body cool. Thoughtful internal organization, waistbelt-mounted stash pockets and a handy external stuff pocket keeps your gear organized and accessible, and an included 500 ml soft flask provides the perfect amount of taste-free hydration hydration for short rides
- Durable, water-resistant nylon fabric.
- Mesh-covered, channeled foam back panel offers light padding and airflow for comfort.
- Supportive waist belt with two stash pockets for on-the-bike access to snacks.
- Main compartment has room for a soft flask (included) and tube, with a zippered interior pocket with key clip and loop straps for tools and CO2 canisters.
- Fleece-lined device pocket.
- External "shove-it" pocket stores your jacket or knee pads for easy access.
- Light loop lets you attach a blinky for safe rides to and from the trailhead.
- Carry handle doubles as a hanging loop for drying.
- Included 0.5L SoftBottle™ for taste-free hydration on the go.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Main fabric||160-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.