Bigger isn’t always better. The Neo 4 from Lupine crams a lot of power and features into a very compact light head. With 6 regular modes and multiple special modes, there's a setting for any activity. Designed to attach to your helmet’s vents, the Neo gives you headlamp convenience while you ride.
- 6 modes: max (2.15 hours at 900 lumens), high (4.5 hours at 400 lumens), medium (6.5 hours at 270 lumens), low (14 hours at 140 lumens), lower (27 hours at 75 lumen), lowest (50 hours at 35 lumens). There are also 2 SOS modes and a red-light mode.
- Precision-engineered reflector provides a mix of a focused spot beam that lets you see down the trails, and soft floody edges that light up your immediate surroundings.
- Included beam diffuser changes the spot light to a flood light.
- Lumens and runtimes measured to the FL1 standard, so you know you can trust them.
- Rugged CNC-machined aluminum light head has integrated heat-diffusing fins, keeping your light from overheating.
- Included extension cord lets you move the battery off your helmet and into a pocket or pack, great for improved cold-weather performance.
- External battery is waterproof and protected in a rugged ABS plastic shell.
- Low-battery warnings let you know when it's time to charge your light.
- IP68 waterproofing protects your light in any conditions (not built for use underwater).
- In the box: Neo 900 Lumen aluminum lamp head, 3.5 Ah battery, helmet mount, Wiesel V4 battery charger, 120cm extension cord, short Velcro strap, long Velcro strap, white diffusor cap (for improved visibility in fog/rain and indoor use) and Neo manual.
|Included mounts||Helmet mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Burn Time - steady||50-2.25 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Red light mode||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|