At just 55 grams and 3 centimeters in length, the Piko R Helmet Light proves that size doesn’t always matter. Loaded with multiple modes, Bluetooth® and 2 top-of-the-line Cree LEDs, this little light turns the darkness from obstacle to opportunity. Built-in Bluetooth lets you can completely customize your light, from the number of modes, to how bright each mode is and even what mode it's in when it turns on, using the free Lupine Light Control App on your smartphone. If you don’t want to customize your light, there are 6 regular modes and a couple of special modes ready to go, out of the box. In addition to the customization options, the included Bluetooth remote lets you control your light as easily as you change gears. The compact remote straps right to your bars and makes using the light on-the-roll both easier and safer. The Piko R attaches to your helmet’s vents to light your line on roads or trails.
- 6 modes: max (1.15 hours at 1800 lumens), high (2.5 hours at 950 lumens), medium (4 hours at 650 lumens), low (8 hours at 350 lumens), lower (15 hours at 170 lumen), lowest (80 hours at 40 lumens). There are also 2 SOS modes.
- Bluetooth customization through the free Lupine Light Control App lets you set up your light any way you want.
- Bluetooth remote control allows you to control your Piko R from your cockpit.
- Precision-engineered reflectors provide a mix of focused spot beams that let you see down the trails, and soft floody edges that light up your immediate surroundings.
- Lumens and runtimes measured to the FL1 standard, so you know you can trust them.
- Rugged CNC-machined aluminum light head has integrated heat-diffusing fins that keep your light from overheating.
- External battery is waterproof and protected in a rugged ABS plastic shell.
- Low-battery warnings let you know when it's time to charge your light.
- IP68 waterproofing protects your light in any conditions (not built for use underwater).
- In the box: Piko 1800 Lumen aluminum LED lamp head, 3.5 Ah FastClick battery, Bluetooth remote (with Peppi V5 bar mount), FrontClick helmet mount, FastClick helmet mount, Wiesel charger and manual.
|Included mounts||Helmet mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||2 XM-L2 U2 LEDs|
|Burn Time - steady||80-1.25 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||AC charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.