From pre-dawn shuttles to after-dark adventures, the Blika R will light the way. With more modes and beam patterns than any other light in its category, it shines in any situation. The burly aluminum light head contains 8 Cree LEDs nested between custom-engineered reflectors, along with Bluetooth® and all the tech you require. Bluetooth works with your smartphone, running the free Lupine Light Control app to let you completely customize your light. There are also 6 regular modes and a couple of special modes ready to go right out of the box. Bluetooth allows more than just customization; an included remote control lets you use your light as easily as you change gears. The compact, 2-button remote straps right to your bars and makes it easier and safer to control your light while riding.
- 6 modes: max (1.05 hours at 2100 lumens), high (2.25 hours at 1100 lumens), medium (4 hours at 690 lumens), low (8 hours at 350 lumens), lower (15 hours at 180 lumen), lowest (80 hours at 55 lumens). There are also 2 SOS modes, red and green lighting modes, and white reading light modes.
- Bluetooth customization through the free Lupine Light Control App lets you completely customize your light, from the number of modes, to how bright each mode is and even what mode it turns on in.
- 2-button Bluetooth remote control allows you to control your Blika R from your cockpit – blue button controls the white LEDs and the green button controls the red and green LEDs.
- 3 main LEDs equipped with precision-engineered reflectors provide a mix of focused spot lighting and soft flood lighting.
- Lumens and runtimes measured to the FL1 standard, so you know you can trust them.
- Rugged CNC-machined aluminum light head has integrated heat-diffusing fins, keeping your light from overheating.
- External battery is waterproof and protected in a rugged ABS plastic shell.
- Low-battery warnings let you know when it's time to charge your light.
- IP68 waterproofing protects your light in any conditions (not built for use underwater).
- In the box: Blika 2100 lumen aluminum lamp head, 3.5 Ah FastClick battery, FrontClick helmet mount, FastClick helmet mount, Bluetooth 2-way remote switch (with Peppi V5 bar mount), Wiesel V5 battery charger and manual.
|Included mounts||Helmet mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Burn Time - steady||80-1.05 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||AC charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.