Castelli Climbers 2.0 Short Sleeve Jersey - Men's
- Available prices $154.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A summer-weight jersey that carries a big claim: its aerodynamic design actually makes you go faster. Designed to ride big mountain stages, it dries quickly so it maintains its lightness the whole grind up the Alpe d'Huez. The pro riders at Team Cannondale-Garmin request this jersey, which means you'll be capitalizing on your time savings in good company.
- StadraPro 3D mesh is polyester and spandex for wicking, fast drying and controlled stretch.
- Fabric has a UPF 16 rating.
- Underarm panels are polyester and spandex to give you comfortable reach.
- Raw-edged arm grippers add a flat, aero fit.
- Castelli reports an aerodynamic advantage of 18 watts at 40km/h compared to a standard jersey.
- Full-length YKK® Camlock zipper makes it easy to self-regulate your venting.
- Silicone gripper at the waist prevents awkward shirt crawl.
- Reflective tabs keep you on everyone's radar.
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.