Castelli Pro Mesh Short Sleeve - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $74.72 $74.72
- Original price $114.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A next-to-nothing base layer to keep you dry in cool to mild temperatures. It’s constructed of open mesh, which creates a layer of air between your skin and your jersey to help keep your body temperature constant. The fabric absorbs practically no moisture, so it won’t weigh you down when you’re hammering.
- Made of super-lightweight polyester mesh fabric.
- Sublimated graphics looks good when peeking out of unzipped jersey.
- Body wrap design wicks away moisture.
- Minimal seams for maximum comfort.
- Cut long, so you can tuck it into shorts.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.