Perfect for anyone who seeks extra padding for adventured on the pavé. Castelli Damping System distributes pressure to prevent numbness from road vibration and crash protection wraps around the sides of the palm.
- Cool mesh backs of hands prevent overheating.
- Synthetic leather palms are perforated for breathability.
- Castelli Damping System
- High-stretch cuff for easy on and off
- Gel padding and silicone grip add comfort and control.
- Abrasion-resistant crash protection in wraps around side of hand.
- Reflective piping.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.