A classic glove for cobbles or roads covered with leftover salt and gravel. They have excellent palm padding and micromesh backs for airy comfort.
- Synthetic leather palms are perforated for breathability.
- Gel padding and a silicone print for grip.
- Cool mesh backs prevent overheating.
- Microsuede nose wipe on thumb
- Adjsutable wrist closure.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.