Prep a campfire like a boss. This handsome hatchet packs a lot of power, yet it's compact and very packable. Strong carbon steel runs the length of the hatchet. The stout axe head has flared cheeks that make short work of splitting big wood, and the solid hammer poll is there for any pounding needs (no need to find a rock). The simple yet effective edge cover is crafted from waxed canvas and leather. This useful, beautiful tool will serve you well for decades.
- Flared cheeks increase the blade’s mechanical advantage, making splitting easier.
- Hammer poll makes short work of setting tent pegs, no matter how hard the ground is.
- Rigid full-tang construction with an over-strike guard to protect the handle scales.
- Tough hickory handle scales are strong and comfortable in the hand.
- Copper lanyard tube adds a bit of class and gives you carrying options.
- Rugged waxed canvas sheath with a leather snap-loop.
|Blade material||1055 carbon steel|