A full-featured daypack for gear-intensive day hikes. Osprey’s Airspeed suspension system combines the LightWire frame with a breezy mesh back panel, shoulder straps and a hipbelt to distribute weight evenly, keeping your back well-vented and your body energized. The Hydraulics 2.5-litre reservoir has a dedicated hydration pocket to contain excess moisture. A bevy of pockets on the sides, front and hipbelt stash extra water bottles, trail mix, your phone or bear spray. Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment system stashes your sticks as needed. A helmet attachment loop makes the Mira Daypack a good option for climbing days, resort skiing or bike commuting, too.
- Women’s-specific design features a shorter torso length, shoulder straps that are set closer together and a hipbelt that is shaped to fit curvier hips.
- Suspended-mesh Airspeed back panel disperses and balances the load while letting air flow in to cool your back.
- Height adjustment lets you customize the pack for your torso length.
- Breathable mesh-covered die-cut foam padding on shoulder straps and hipbelt is cushioned and comfortable.
- Zippered panel gives you easy access to the large main compartment.
- Stretch side pockets, hipbelt pockets and a large front stretch-mesh pocket provide on-the-go gear storage options.
- Interior pockets and a soft lined sunglasses pocket keep you organized.
- Stow-on-the-Go system lets you tuck away your trekking poles without taking off your pack.
- Loops let you attach a blinky light or helmet.
- Custom-sized rain cover stows in its own dedicated pocket so you're always prepared for bad weather.
- Dedicated external access hydration pocket fits the included a 2.5L Hydraulics LT reservoir.
- Reservoir features the Quick Connect system so you can disconnect the hose for easy filling. A magnet on the sternum strap keeps your bite valve in place.
- Osprey rates this pack as best for loads of 15-20lb./7-9kg.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||500-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.