Back to basics. Sometimes a pared back tool is the best thing for the job, and this pack is no exception. Perfect for summer multi-day adventures, this bag shaves grams by leaving frills out of the picture. Its airy mesh suspension is light, and sends cool air across your sweat-soaked back. A simple pocket design lets you stay organized, with fewer places to accidentally lose your backcountry essentials. For your next season of coastal hikes and high routes, this pack is no nonsense, lots of comfort, and all function.
- Airspeed suspension system uses tensioned mesh to float the load on your back, while allowing air flow.
- Harness is easy to adjust, with up to 12cm of back length adjustment.
- Women's specific harness fits female or narrow-framed hikers.
- Construction combines 600-denier and 450-denier polyester with a 1000-denier nylon base for durability in backcountry use.
- Soft edged shoulder straps feature an adjustable sternum strap and integrated safety whistle.
- Integrated rain cover gives you weather protection whenever you need it.
- Hydration sleeve accommodates a 3L bladder (sold separately).
- Fixed lid with double buckles allows easy top access.
- Separated sleeping bag compartment has bottom zipper access.
- Stretch mesh side pockets add extra storage for frequently used items.
- Compression straps keep your load tight and tidy, or strap on poles.
- Sewn loops on both sides lets you clip on extras or bulky gear.
- Padded hip belt positions weight comfortably.
- Zippered hip belt pocket keeps small items accessible.
- Recommended load: 11-16kg.
|Main fabric||600-denier polyester|
|Secondary fabric||1000-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|