With enough space for just the essentials, the Salida is ready to hit the trails. It includes a Hydraulics LT 2.5L hydration reservoir that rides in its own dedicated compartment to make refills a snap and protect your gear from accidental spills. Attachments for a standard or full-face helmet and a ventilated Airscape™ suspension keep you cool on the climbs. The removable waistbelt and shaped shoulder straps keep the pack stable on the descents. And the interior has tool organizer slots, just in case anything goes wrong.
- Foam back panel has ridges and a central channel to let air flow through to your back while keeping the load close to your body for stability.
- Shoulder straps and back panel have a mesh overlay for breathability and soft edges that are gentle on skin.
- Removable webbing waistbelt addes extra security.
- Women's specific design has shoulder straps that are shaped to accommodate curves and a shorter torso length.
- Deep zippered opening gives you easy access to the main compartment and internal tool organization.
- Front fabric shove-it pocket lets you stash extra layers.
- Internal pocket has a scratch-free lining to protect sunnies or electronics.
- Dedicated hydration compartment holds the included Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir with quick-connect attachment for easy filling. A magnetic clip keeps the bite valve tethered to your shoulder strap.
- Low-profile helmet carry attachment slips through your helmet's vents to hold it securely in place. Compression straps double as carry straps for full-face helmets.
- A loop for a blinky light keep you visible on after-dark missions.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Main fabric||210-denier polyester|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier packcloth|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.