Cotopaxi Teca Anorak - Unisex
- Available prices Clearance price $76.97 $76.97
- Original price $109.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The Teca Anorak is your lightweight defence against the probability of precipitation. Packing into its own chest pocket, it's easy to toss in your bag when the odds of rain are high. Made from re-purposed polyester, with colours unique to each one, these jackets are a bold step toward sustainable product design.
- Made with re-purposed polyester remnant fabric, so each one is a limited edition.
- DWR finish sheds light rain and blocks wind.
- ½ zip and rear panel vent let you customize airflow.
- Elasticized piping at the hood cuff and hem.
- Packs into its own internal phone-sized chest pocket.
- Cotopaxi designates 2% of their revenue to provide grants for non-profits.
- Cotopaxi products are guaranteed to last 61 years (the average lifespan of a person living in the developing world). If there’s a problem Cotopaxi will gladly exchange it, provide a replacement, or repair the item in-house.
|Weight||142g (W's Large/M's Medium)|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|
How to measure
- Measure circumference at base of neck.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.