Ride ice with impunity. These studs create wondrous traction for cruising over frozen lakes and other iced-up terrain. Requires a tool and 6.2mm of rubber. It's not too tricky. You'll figure out.
- Made of durable tungsten carbide.
- Wide threads grip the tire and won't back out.
- Notched for easy installation and removal.
- 100 to 150 studs per tire recommended.
- Length is 8.4mm: 6.2mm in the tire, 2.2mm protruding.
- Includes the tool required for stud installation.
- Includes 100 studs.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|