On your next trip, pack a duffle that's down for adventures. This versatile bag lays flat, stands on end, and is easy to carry thanks to the stowable shoulder strap and 5 grab handles. It's also got a laptop sleeve, a laundry compartment and a zippered pocket to keep you organized. And you'll always know which duffle is yours at baggage claim: as part of Cotopaxi's Del Día collection, the Uyuni is made with remnant materials by sewers who have creative control over its final look. No two packs are alike.
- Made with durable 420-denier nylon, and 210-denier nylon ripstop in areas that see less wear to save weight. Both are sourced from fabric remnants.
- Padded shoulder strap to carry it cross-body. Stow it away when you don't need it.
- 5 reinforced handles for pulling it out of the trunk or off luggage carousels.
- Full-length top zipper has a protective webbing flap.
- Padded laptop sleeved with side access zipper.
- Zippered top pocket and collapsible laundry pocket add organization.
- Since each product is unique, the colours of the one you receive may differ from those in the image. Sorry, we can’t accommodate specific colour requests (embrace the uncertainty).
|Main fabric||420-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.