This streamlined pack is ready for trail-based adventures on dirt and in forests. With 16L capacity, it has enough room to carry a day's worth of gear. Well-designed pockets and lash points make it easy to reach your phone, snacks or trekking poles on the go. The hydration sleeve in the main compartment and 2 side water bottle pockets ensure you won't get parched if it's sizzling outside.
- Made of lightweight, durable 210-denier ripstop nylon.
- Padded back panel and shoulder straps have mesh lining for great ventilation.
- Adjustable sternum strap and waistbelt add stability.
- Internal hydration sleeve lets you add your own reservoir and doubles as a laptop sleeve for city use.
- 3 external zippered pockets keep your sunnies, snacks and wallet easy to reach.
- Stretch side pockets hold water bottles.
- Expandable pocket on the shoulder strap holds sunscreen or munchies.
- Side compression straps, stowable trekking pole loops and front daisy chains give you options for attaching extra gear.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.