Move fast with lots of gear, the Hydra 38L is at home on overnight missions or gear-intensive day trips. It uses an internal frame that flexes with you and an airy trampoline-style back to add some breathing space. The FlashDry™ finish wicks sweat away. The result? A comfortable pack that carries big loads without leaving you sweaty.
- 70-denier IronLite™ nylon has great durability for its weight.
- T6 aluminum frame comfortably carries loads up to 16kg.
- Dyno Lift System™ adjusts the back panel on the fly without having to take off the pack.
- Shoulder straps and hipbelt are shaped to suit women's smaller, curvier frames.
- Adjustable load-lifters keep weight close to your centre of gravity.
- Full-trampoline mesh back panel for comfort on hot, sweaty hikes.
- FlashDry™ finish on the backpanel wicks sweat and speeds drying time.
- 2 hip belt pockets, 2 side stretch water bottle pockets.
- Beaver-tail rear pocket lets you stash gear outside the pack for quick access.
- Hydration sleeve (reservoir sold separately).
- Lash points and 2 tool keepers for trekking poles or ice axes.
|Main fabric||70-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|