So Ill New Zero Rock Shoes - Unisex
This item can't be purchased online. Please check if it's available at your local store or call 1.888.847.0770.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Set a new baseline in your climbing. The New Zero has a minimal midsole and super soft design to give you the sensitivity of a slipper, but with a single strap for a locked-in fit. The sticky rubber over the toes is butted up against the rand, instead of overlapped, to reduce hotspots over the toe knuckles.
- Vegan-friendly synthetic upper is soft against the skin and won't stretch out over time.
- Single strap locks your foot in place.
- Rubber-wrapped forefoot adds security on technical toe hooks and scums.
- Aggressive downturned design is ideal for latching foot holds in steep terrain.
- Ultra-thin midsole offers sensitivity for delicate footwork.
- Sticky Dark Matter rubber provides excellent friction and sensitivity.
- So Ill suggests upsizing 0.5 sizes (performance fit) to 1.5 sizes (comfort fit) from your street shoe size.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
How to measure