MEC Creekside Stretch Regular Pants - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $31.50 $31.50
- Original price $64.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Effortless comfort, the Creekside Pants can be styled for the office, worn for travel or weekends out of town. Crafted from a soft blend fabric, they have a gentle drape and enough stretch for bike commuting or making a graceful exit from a hammock slung between trees.
- Soft Tencel Lyocell, organic cotton and spandex blend, breaths, stretches and feels great against your skin.
- Plenty of pocket space.
- Rear pockets are baste stitched closed, open them if you choose.
- Slim fit finds the perfect middle ground between style and comfort.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.