Seea Sandpiper Bodysuit - Infants to Youths
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
This one piece adds buckets of sun protection to boatloads of style. The long sleeves and comfy cut team up with UPF 50+ rated fabric to block harmful UV rays.
- Made from Repreve polyester derived from recycled plastic bottles with lots of spandex for stretch.
- Fabric provides UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Front zipper with a neck guard.
- Clean finish leg opening in the front to reduce chafing.
- Elastic coverstitch in the back to help stay on.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|