These boots were made for exploring. A waterproof-breathable membrane lets you wander through puddles without thinking twice, and large nylon panels in the leather upper keep the weight down for fast-and-light days on the trail. The exposed shank helps stabilize you and your fully loaded pack. On the bottom, adaptive lugs on the Vibram® outsole keep a firm footing on whichever approach you choose.
- Durable full-grain leather has abrasion-resistant nylon panels to shave weight and increase breathability.
- Danner® Dry waterproof-breathable membrane lets sweat escape while keeping water out.
- 6in. shaft height supports your ankle.
- OrthoLite multi-density footbed is made of open-cell PU for cushioning.
- Vibram® SPE midsole is made of rubberized EVA for durable support.
- TPU shank increases torsional rigidity.
- Vibram® Escape outsole uses MegaGrip rubber compound for grip on wet and dry surfaces.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.