Danner Mountain 600 Waterproof Boots - Women's
- Available prices $219.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Traditional styling meets lightweight innovation. These classic suede hiking boots are designed to take on the rugged terrain and wet climate of the Pacific Northwest, so they're not afraid of mud or soggy trails. The waterproof-breathable membrane and Vibram® outsoles mean your feet stay dry and secure through stream crossings or sudden downpours. To help with solid footing, the nylon shank and heel frame stabilize you over uneven scree. The cushioning midsole keeps feet comfortable on rocky trails.
- Waterproof suede leather upper is lighter and more flexible than full-grain leather.
- Danner® Dry waterproof-breathable membrane lets sweat escape while keeping water out.
- 4.5in. shaft height supports your ankles.
- OrthoLite multi-density footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for cushioning.
- Vibram® SPE midsole is made of rubberized EVA for durable support.
- Nylon shank increases torsional rigidity and a TPU heel frame stabilizes your foot.
- Vibram® Fuga outsole uses MegaGrip rubber compound for grip on wet and dry surfaces.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.