Level Six Slater Long Sleeve Rashguard - Children to Youths
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Inspired by the original surfer rashguard tops, this sun cover wins high points for style. On a practical note, it offers excellent UV protection and comfortable flat seams throughout.
- Made of nylon and elastane that offer UPF 50+ for maximum sun protection.
- Flat-stitched seams prevent chafing.
- Zipper at back of neck for easy on and off.
- Designed with a high neck and long through the body for extra coverage.
- Raglan sleeves increase range of motion for paddling and swimming.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.