A burly rope to handle caving and slot canyon trips. The EverFlex treatment keeps the rope handling great and the 10mm thickness adds durability and friction on rappels. This non-dynamic rope is great for rappelling or hauling.
- EverFlex thermal treatment stabilizes the core strands and provides consist handling.
- Length includes 10% margin to compensate for rope shrinkage over time.
- Static strength (unknotted) is 28kN. Static strength when knotted is 16kN.
- Sheath percentage is 41%.
- Meets static cord certification for CE and UIAA.
- Suitable for hauling and rappelling.
|Weight||4.14kg (60 Meter)|
In controlled tests, a weight is suspended from the rope (not dropped). Higher numbers indicate stretchier ropes.
|Tensile strength||28 kNkg|
|Made in||Czech Republic|