Cut through placid or rough waters with ease. A carbon shaft and a teardrop-shaped fibreglass blade add up to light paddle at a reasonable cost. The 3-piece construction make getting to and from the water much easier.
- Carbon fibre shaft and fiberglass blade for a low overall weight.
- Teardrop-shaped blade is ideal for touring.
- 3-Piece construction makes transportation easier.
- Adjustable length from 1.7-2.1m so you can share with other paddlers.
- Packs down to 86cm for storage or travel.
|Shaft material||Carbon fibre|
Blade shapes are designed to apply power efficiently. Short, wide: immediate power. Long, narrow: better leverage in turbulent water. Wing: channels water for maximum power and speed.
|Blade dimensions||NaN x NaNcm|