Designed for speed and momentum on flat water, this inflatable board is ideal for touring and recreational racing. The aggressive nose tracks a straight course for efficient paddling, and the deck bungee cords give you a spot to stash gear. Lightweight construction makes this a great board for hike-in adventures and exploring coastlines.
- Pointed nose for increased efficiency in flat water.
- Rocker up front improves the ride over chop.
- Mono-layer drop needle construction is super lightweight.
- 5.9in. thick for excellent stiffness.
- Deflates to a storable size that fits in a closet or the back of your car.
- Deck bungee cord lets you stow gear.
- Long deck pad offers comfort and grip.
- Handle makes it easy to carry to the water.
- Includes a high-pressure pump, carrying backpack, stabilizer fin and repair kit with valve handle.
|Ideal for||SUP touring and racing|
|Length||3.8m (12ft. 6in.)|
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||Yes|