An ultralight, compact inflatable board that's great for fitness paddling on lakes or oceans. Its slightly aggressive nose cuts through small waves and is shaped to move you across the water quickly, but it’s still stable enough for casual paddling days. The light weight makes it a great choice for hike-in adventures on secluded waterways.
- Monolayer laminated drop needle construction provides long-term durability at an incredibly light weight.
- 5.9in. thickness minimizes flex.
- Deck pad extends back to leash plug, offering plenty of space for alternate stances and step-back turns.
- Deflates to store in the included rolling backpack.
- Deck bungee cord gives you a place to lash your water bottle.
- Carry handle makes it easy to haul up from the water.
- Includes a pump, stabilizer fin and repair kit.
- Max PSi is 20.
|Ideal for||All-around SUP|
|Length||3.5m (11ft. 6in.)|
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||Yes|