Pull off more forward strokes as you paddle for fitness or explore new coastlines. The displacement hull is a good size for paddlers up 230lb. The shape tracks straight and true so you make fewer sweeps and faster, smoother progress. This is also a great stock-length board for paddlers looking for a race board with a little extra stability.
- Clear coat finish uses tri-layer fibreglass epoxy resin.
- Lightweight EPS foam core with 5-layer reinforced sidewalls.
- Deck pad extends right to the tail of the board for grip during step-back pivot turns.
- Carrying handle makes the car-to-beach transition easier.
- Lots of lash points to store gear on deck for long days or overnight missions.
- Modified race fin has a large surface area to increase lateral stability and improve tracking.
- Includes fin screw, fin plate and fin key.
|Length||3.8m (12ft. 6in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||No|