Ready to tackle just about anything, from flatwater to fitness to surfing and even SUP yoga. The Ten Six's stable design suits beginners on calm water or paddlers venturing into surfier conditions. It tracks superbly, letting you develop skills and efficient strokes on either side.
- Clear coat finish uses tri-layer fibreglass epoxy resin.
- Lightweight EPS foam core with 5-layer reinforced sidewalls.
- Deck pad makes touring days more comfortable.
- Ergonomic carry handle makes the car-to-beach transition easier.
- Comes with a stabilizer fin, two rail fins, fin screw, fin plate and key."
|Length||3.2m (10ft. 6in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||No|